Maharashtra TET online Application Form 2013, Maharashtra Tet online Application Form 2013, Maharashtra Tet 2013 Eligibility and Qualification, Maharashtra Tet 2013 Exam Pattern
Maharashtra State Teachers’ Eligibility test (TET) is going to be held on Dec 15, the Maharashtra State Council of Examination declared. Candidates showing for the test can need to complete an online application process which is able to begin from Oct 20th, 2013. In March this year, the regime created it mandatory for credential in education (DEd) holders or those following a bachelor’s in education (BEd) and aiming to become teachers to clear Tet, which is able to be treated as a licentiate exam. The state government said that the test would facilitate filter the best candidates from the remainder which public and private schools are going to be allowed to recruit only those teachers who have cleared the test.
Maharashtra TET 2013 Important Dates:
- Maharashtra TET Online Application begin from : Oct twentieth, 2013
- Maharashtra TET Online Application Last Date : Nov eleventh, 2013
- Maharashtra TET Entrance Exam on : Dec fifteenth, 2013
The council said in its notification that the net application process can begin at 9am on Oct twenty on its website www.mahatet.in. The last date for filing the applying is November 11. Candidates can need to register on-line, upload a scanned photograph and signature, update the challan and print the admit card.
The test would include 2 papers with multiple choice queries and cannot have negative marking. Paper 1 will be for teaching positions in class I to V and Paper II will be for teaching positions in class VI to VIII. There are a complete of 3,38,658 sanctioned posts within the state, of that 32,746 are vacant.
MORE COMPLETE UPTO DATE INFORMATION ABOUT Maharashtra TET Exam 2013
Maharashtra TET online Application Form 2013 : Maharashtra State Council of Examination has revealed the notification of MHTET 2013 Registration for all the candidates who need to become teacher. Maharashtra Tet 2013 online application form is available currently. So ll the candidates who have an interest can fill the Maharashtra Tet 2013 online application form.
Maharashtra State Council of Examination conducts Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility check each year that is also referred to as MHTET. MHTET 2013 is for the candidates who need to become teacher in Primary class (I-V) and below Primary class (VI-VIII) in Maharashtra. For all the candidates who have completed B.Ed, MHTET could be a required examination to be thought of for teacher jobs in private also as Government schools.
Maharashtra Tet 2013 Eligibility and Qualification
All the candidates who need to fill the Maharashtra Tet 2013 on-line application form ought to posses the subsequent qualification.
1. Maharashtra Tet (MHTET) Qualification for Teacher’s of class I-V (Paper 1) 2013:
Candidates who need to use for Maharashtra Tet 2013 on-line application form ought to have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 45th marks. All those candidates showing in 4-year Bachelor of elementary education (B-El.Ed)/ two-year credential in special education/ final 2 year credential in pedagogy are eligible. OR the candidates with B.A/B.Sc with a minimum of 50 dame alicia markova and B.Ed qualification also can apply.
2. Maharashtra Tet (MHTET) Qualification for Teacher’s of class V-VIII (Paper 2) 2013:
All the candidates having B.A/B.Sc and people showing in final two year D.Ed /B.A / B.Sc with at least 45 dame alicia markova and passed showing in B.Ed/ Senior Secondary with a minimum of 500th marks and passed or showing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education/ 4-Year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A (E.d)/ B.Sc (E.d)/ B.Ed (Special education) with five hundredth in B.A or B.Sc are eligible for MHTET.
Maharashtra Tet 2013 Exam Pattern
All the candidates who are interested in Maharashtra Tet 2013 on-line application form ought to know that the MHTET contains of 2 papers.
- Paper one will be for the candidates who need to become teacher of class I-V.
- Paper two are going to be for the candidates who need to become teacher of class V-VIII.
- Candidates who need to become a teacher of class V-VIII can need to qualify each the Exams.
MHTET 2013 Paper one Details
Duration of Exam: One and a half hours
MHTET 2013 Paper one consists of following sections:
- child development and pedagogy
- Language one
- Language two
- Environmental Studies
MHTET 2013 Paper 2 Details
Duration of Exam: One and a half hours
- MHTET 2013 Paper 2 consists of following sections
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language one (Compulsory)
- Language two (Compulsory)
(a) For mathematics & science teacher: mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher: social science
(c) For the other teacher: either (a) or (b).
5 In every section there’ll be thirty MCQ’s for thirty marks every
In 1st three sections, there’ll be thirty MCQ’s having one mark every and in fourth section for a and b half there’ll be sixty multiple choice queries.
UPCOMING SEARCH QUIRES
- Maharashtra TET 2013 online Application
- Maharashtra Tet online Application Form 2013
- Maharashtra Tet 2013 Eligibility and Qualification
- Maharashtra Tet 2013 Exam Pattern
- Maharashtra TET 2013 Important Dates
- MHTET 2013 online Application
- MHTET online Application Form 2013
- MHTET 2013 Eligibility and Qualification
- MHTET 2013 Exam Pattern
- MHTET 2013 Important Dates